For the second consecutive year, CEAGA has obtained a 100% success rate in the last call for aid to Innovative Business Groups (AEIs). Of the six projects submitted to this call, all have been approved by the Ministry of Industry.
In this way, CEAGA launches six new projects together with 24 companies and five entities from the mobility ecosystem. In total, more than 2 million euros will be mobilized to promote digitization and the implementation of new technologies in the automotive value chain. Specifically, the projects are related to technologies such as artificial vision, cybersecurity, energy efficiency or Big Data.
These initiatives are coordinated by CEAGA and made up of large companies, SMEs and startups, thus involving the entire Galician automotive ecosystem.
The promoted projects are:
- IA4ZERO DEFECTS: development of a quality control system in the final part through the use of artificial intelligence, combined with 3D laser and 2D and 3D vision in order to achieve zero defects in the production of components.
- AUTOPAPERLESS: digitization of the documentation associated with production processes in the automotive industry with the aim of being a “zero paper” factory.
- FLEX-AUTO: development of an experimental platform for energy flexibility in industrial processes, through modeling of grouped management systems that allow patterns to be detected and suggest flexibility in consumption.
- DATA LOGISTICS: design and implementation of a comprehensive logistics control panel, which offers updated information in real time.
- SANTI Parte II: development, validation and testing of the industrial cybersecurity system SANTI: Security Analysis of Network Threats. This is the second phase of the project launched in 2021.
- ECOMOB: design and dynamization of a virtual intercluster community to promote the transition of the automotive sector towards a sustainable and intelligent mobility ecosystem.
In addition, the Cluster collaborates in three other projects promoted by the Digital Innovation Hub of the Galician Industry (DIHGIGAL) and other national automotive clusters:
- INTERTECH Phase II: Intersectoral platform for 4.0 solutions and incubator for digitization projects capable of directly connecting the technological supply and demand of any industrial sector in an agile way to promote the digital transformation of companies. The project is led by DIHGIGAL.
- SIROCODIC: project led by the Aragon Automotive and Mobility Cluster for technology research and innovation in collaborative and corrective robotics systems in dynamic environments.
- Automation in JIT environments: project led by the Automotive Cluster of Catalonia (CIAC) for the design and development of a new autonomous container management system in a Just In Time supply environment.