Skip to content
20 February 2020
- Working group launched in March 2020 to share information of interest among companies in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Network made up of more than 120 members from more than 60 companies. More than 50 meetings held and 10 experts from different specialties invited.
- Preparation of a sector prevention protocol shared with companies.
- Grouped purchase of personal protective equipment.
- Donation of PPE to health authorities.
- Launch of the Pooled PCR project (Pooling) with about 18,000 samples taken at CEAGA companies.