20 February 2020
- Project started in 2016, promoted by the Galician Government, the Free Trade Zone Consortium of Vigo, Stellantis and CEAGA.
- Objective: to identify, accelerate and consolidate specialized automotive projects and transform them into viable and scalable innovative companies that attract and retain talent
- Support to entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship.
- Two programmes: acceleration (for newly created companies) and consolidation (for more mature companies).
- More than 60 companies created, 82 million euros in turnover and 450 jobs generated.