Within the framework of the European project SURE5.0, in which CEAGA participates, a open call for up to €50,000 per company has just been launched, aimed at SMEs from different ecosystems, including Mobility, Transport and Automotive (MTA). The objective is to finance the adoption of advanced technologies so that their production processes are more sustainable, resilient and people-centered.
The SURE5.0 Acceleration Program has a total budget of 2.6 million euros and in this 2nd call it is planned to finance at least 36 SMEs. The Program is divided into two phases:
- Phase 1: Selected companies will benefit from individual assessments and personalised services that will serve as a basis to help them build a project or transformation plan to present in phase 2.
- Phase 2: selected companies will be eligible for a €50,000 non-refundable grant to implement their project and will have access to other personalised support services.
The period to apply for Phase 1 will be open until next October 25. Companies interested in participating must take the following steps:
- 1st Complete the self-assessment tool about your production processes (whether or not they are human-centered, level of sustainability and resilience, etc.).
- 2nd Fill out the submission form for the call. In this form the company will be asked to attach the self-assessment report carried out in the first step.
- 3rd If it has been selected in Phase 1, the company may apply for Phase 2 of the call, presenting its transformation plan. For this, a second application period will be opened, scheduled for February 2024.
On September 14, at 12 PM, an information session will be held in online format (in English) about this call. The application process will be explained and all participants’ questions will be answered. Those interested can attend the session by registering at the following link.