Within the framework of the Eurocluster RESIST, of which CEAGA is a member, two lines of non-refundable grants have just been launched with a joint budget of 45,000 euros, aimed exclusively at SMEs in the Mobility, Transport and Automotive ecosystem. These are European funds channeled through the Eurocluster to subsidize networking and internationalization activities.
In the case of the call for internationalization grants, the total budget amounts to 30,000 euros with a maximum subsidy per SME of 2,000 euros to participate in activities organized in countries outside the European Union. Priority will be given to events organized in countries such as Mexico, the USA, Canada, China, North Africa (especially Morocco) and the UK. Specifically, 15 grants will be awarded to enable SMEs to finance activities such as:
- Attendance at conferences
- Attendance at trade fairs
- Attendance at exhibitions
- Attendance at training courses or on-site internationalization events
- Participation in face-to-face matchmaking events
- Bilateral meetings with potential clients or suppliers (B2B, B2C, C2C).
In the case of the networking call, the budget amounts to 15,000 euros and funds activities organized within the European Union. The call includes two types of subsidies:
- Grants for marketing activities: 30 grants of a maximum of 250 euros per SME will be awarded to attend exhibitions, conferences and forums.
- Grants for networking activities: 15 grants of a maximum of 500 euros per SME will be awarded to attend matchmaking events and meetings with potential customers and suppliers.
Both calls cover event registration fees, transportation costs (plane, train, bus, etc.) and hotel expenses, except for the costs of designing and setting up stands at trade fairs. Only activities whose date of celebration is after the date of application for assistance will be financed. In addition, the same SME may apply for both the networking and internationalization calls but may only be a beneficiary once for each call. The deadline for applying for both grants is December 20, 2024.
To apply for either of the two grants, interested SMEs must register in the “Submission Cluster Platform” and fill out the application form for each call with the required information:
- Application: https://acortar.link/ZaP9rs
- Summary of the call for proposals: https://acortar.link/XTD1x0
- Applicant’s Guide: https://acortar.link/GqqtZx
- Application: https://acortar.link/1rspU3
- Summary of the call for proposals: https://acortar.link/pAlaKx
- Applicant’s Guide: https://acortar.link/s07pjr
The RESIST Eurocluster is co-funded by the Single Market Programme (SMP COSME), through the European Commission’s “Joint Cluster Initiatives (EUROCLUSTERS) for Europe’s recovery” call.