Valver was founded in 1986 as an automotive industry supplier, manufacturing functional labels for safety and decoration. Nowadays, the company´s main production is decorative and visible parts for the automotive industry as well as other sectors. They also develop and manufacture functional and security parts including sun-visor labels, sound-proofing labels, steering wheel badges, etc. Over time, and with the experience and knowledge acquired, Valver started to invest in new technologies and to grow, entering new markets which today are key to the success of the company. They include: bicycles, motorbikes, helmets, urban furniture, white goods and injection moulding. Valver currently has production sites in Galicia, Portugal and Colombia.
Products and services
Module or function
- Door module
- Driving position
- Exterior elements
- Ground contact system
- Lights, signalling and visibility
Interior parts: sound insulation, security labels, functional labels, badges and sills.
Exterior parts: 3D monograms, badges, protective parts and decorative parts.
Processes and technologies
- Plastic shaping
- Surface treatments and finishes
- Screen-printing: printing on all types of materials - polyester, polycarbonate, PVC, PMMA, ABS, waterslide labels (under and on varnish), etc.
- Resin: applying PU resin to screen-printed or plotter printed decals.
- Ecodomes: innovative technology used to make badges or any type of light, flexible 3D parts with chrome effect.
- Kromex: 3Dparts with a similar appearance to chrome.
- Aluminium: application of transparent PU resin on metal badges.
- Plastic injection moulded parts: injection machines from 80 to 250 t.
- IMD: decoration during the injection process.
- IML: printing of PP, ABS, polycarbonate decoration for later placing in the injection mould.
- Luminescence: LED illumination; coloured electroluminescent illumination.
Stellantis, Fiat, Volkswagen, Nissan.