Magna Seating Vigo, S.A.U.
This company, founded in 1945 as a metal workshop, has grown and internationalised to become a dynamic and reliable supplier, offering their clients innovative solutions. As a development supplier, Magna covers all the stages of design, validation and industrialisation of a wide range of products. They primarily specialise in seating structures, instrument panel supports, seating mechanisms and stamped parts.
Products and services
Module or function
- Cross car beams: design, development and industrialisation of instrument panel supports.
- Stamped parts: internal supply and to clients of small welded substructures.
- Mechanisms: design, development and industrialisation of latches and height adjusters.
This company offers its clients a development team to provide service in all phases of design and conception, as a complementary service to the industrialisation process. Furthermore, in collaboration with CTAG, they cover the FEA and validation phases.
Processes and technologies
- Joining processes
- Metal shaping
- Surface treatments and finishes
- Joining processes: welding (MAG, laser, resistance), riveting, end forming.
- Surface treatments and finishes: degreasing, electrophoretic painting, powder painting.
- Assembly: assembly, fixing and functional verification.
Audi, Citroën, Dacia, Faurecia, Grupo Antolín, Johnson Controls, Lear, Mercedes, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Visteon and Volkswagen.
Address and phone
Polígono Industrial As Gándaras Parcela 206 C
Phone: 986 344 154
Fax: 986 344 748