Magna Seating Vigo, S.A.U.
The multinational Magna acquired the Viza Group in 2019, significantly reinforcing Magna Seating’s product and process engineering capabilities in Europe.
Magna Seating Vigo is a supplier of seat structures and other automotive components.
Products and services
Module or function
– Stamped parts: internal and customer supply of small welded sub-assemblies.
– Mechanisms: design, development and industrialization of locks and discontinuous height adjustments.
This company offers its clients a development team to provide service in all phases of design and conception, as a complementary service to the industrialisation process. Furthermore, in collaboration with CTAG, they cover the FEA and validation phases.
Processes and technologies
- Joining processes
- Metal shaping
- Surface treatments and finishes
- Joining processes: welding (MAG, laser, resistance), riveting, end forming.
- Surface treatments and finishes: degreasing, electrophoretic painting, powder painting.
- Assembly: assembly, fixing and functional verification.
Adient, Audi, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Forvia, Lear Corporation, Mercedes, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volkswagen.
Address and phone
Polígono Industrial As Gándaras Parcela 206 C
Phone: 986 344 154