Izmar Automotive, is part of the MV Group; it is an industrial company which specializes in metal transformation for various industrial sectors and in the development of new products for the companies which make up the group. They have over 30 years of experience in the automotive industry and one of their main clients is Stellantis. They also supply a number of auxiliary companies in this sector in and around Vigo. Their main activity in the automotive industry is the design and manufacture of trolleys, containers and industrial furnishings.
Products and services
- Logistics and transport
- Maintenance and services
- Manufacture of containers for automotive components
- Manufacture of logistic trains
- Lean Manufacturing Furniture (Bamboo and Kanban)
- Container and trolley maintenance
- Industrial maintenance of buildings and facilities
- Construction of industrial units for the automotive industry (turnkey projects)
Processes and technologies
- Joining processes
- Metal shaping
- Other technologies
- Engineering department and technical office with the most advanced tools on design and 3D simulation.
- Technical staff, such as engineers, draughtsmen and decorators involved in the projects development, work together with welders, boilermakers, mechanics, electricians, carpenters, construction workers, etc. in charge of their execution.
- 3D printing
Stellantis, Seat, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Nissan, Ford, Iveco, Benteler, Bosch, Denso, Faurecia, Gefco, Gestamp, Antolín Group, Copo Group, HBPO, Inergy, Marsan, Megatech, Plastic Omnium, SMP, Snop, TRW, Visteon and Viza.