Inplasor Galicia, S.L.
Since 1997, Inplasor Galicia S.L. has been involved with the manufacture of plastic components, assembly of plastic components and development of moulds. They are ISO/TS 16949, ISO 90001:2008 and ISO/14001 certified and also have several quality agreements with automotive customers, which allows them to directly serve the end customer.
Products and services
Module or function
- Central console
- Door module
- Engine compartment
- Exterior elements
- Front End
- Lights, signalling and visibility
- Rear end
- Assembly of aerators for the X84, B58 and B57 vehicles and air conduits assembled with insonos.
- Assembly of ashtrays and cup holders for the NCV2.
- Plastic parts covered with leather via gluing (eg. B78 consoles, etc.).
- Injection of parts for the food industry.
- Plastic corners for packaging, electrics, electronics, construction, aviation, etc.
- Die-stamping and tools
- Logistics and transport
- Logistics services adapted to the needs of each client.
Processes and technologies
- Joining processes
- Other technologies
- Plastic shaping
Control methods: 3D vision, feeler gauges, callipers, micrometers, balances, etc.
Other tools used: ERP system, EDI system for exchanging data with clients / suppliers, quality agreements to deal directly with the end client, various packaging and labelling options according to the logistics destination and control labels which ensure the quality and traceability of each product.
Faurecia Automotive España (Ourense, Tarazona), Faurecia Interior Systems (France), Denso Sistemas Térmicos (Vigo), ACS Ibérica (Ourense), Ascensores Enor and Aiadesa Group (Alicante).