Ingeniería y Fabricación del Norte, S.L. (Nort3D)
Engineering company focused on additive manufacturing and product development. It offers solutions for additive manufacturing both in the manufacture of parts and in the development of new solutions or the implementation of manufacturing systems in the plant. Nort3D is a specialist in solutions for optimized supports, claws and end-of-arm elements.
Nort3D is a specialist in 360º solutions in the optimization of products / processes from the acquisition of data by 3D scanning, the engineering or reengineering of the product or accessory element to its unit manufacture or in short / medium series.
Products and services
– Reverse engineering.
– Dies and tools.
– Additive manufacturing.
Processes and technologies
- Other technologies
- Plastic shaping
– Equipment for the production of flexible elements in short or medium series using thermosetting resins.
– Workshop for adjustment, assembly and control.
– Non-contact 3D scanning equipment with MCC, portable arms or computed tomography.
– Reverse engineering and on-site measurements.
– Additive manufacturing in metallic materials (316L stainless steel, aluminum, inconel, etc.).
GKN Driveline, Aludec, BorgWarner, ZF-TRW, Marsan, Denso TS, Esypro, Gestamp, Utingal.