Ingeniería Gallega de Sistemas Automatizados, S.L. (Ingalsa)
Ingalsa is a company dedicated to the design, manufacture and installation of all types of machinery and means of control. Designs and builds machines and manufacturing lines adapted to specific customer needs for the automation process. In all machines and developed automatism assumes full responsibility of the projects, from the design to the launch.
Products and services
- Automation and robotics
- Machinery and small integrated lines
• Design and manufacture of special machinery
• Robot systems
• Machine Vision Applications
• 100% control machines
• Process automation
Processes and technologies
- Metal shaping
- Other technologies
• Design engineering
• Department of PLC, CNC, Robotics and Artificial Vision programming
• Section of mechanical manufacturing
• Section of installation and adjustment
• Automatic Department
• Section of control and measurement
It has 300 m2 of technical office and a warehouse of over 1,000 m2 with 5 axles and 3 axles machining centers, milling machines, lathes, grinders, etc. It performs machining in 5 axles CAM with NX CAM 9 software. It has a heated metrology room with three dimensional CNC.
TRW, Dalphi, Faurecia, Akwell Vigo Spain, Visteon, etc.