This company is involved with the manufacture of thermoplastic parts by injection as well as with the assembly of auxiliary components. Hispaplasti was founded in 1990 and since 2006 carries out its activity in their modern, well-equipped new facilities, with 5,000 m2 of covered area in a total 10,000 m2 site. Hispaplasti is part of Grupo Hispamoldes, a family-run business group with 100% Galician capital, which apart from producing thermoplastic components, they also design and build their own moulds. The recent creation of a development department has allowed them to provide a complete service to their clients, from the design of the part through to the product and process validation.
Products and services
Module or function
- Central console
- Door module
- Driving position
- Engine compartment
- Exterior elements
- Filler pipe
- Front End
- Ground contact system
- Rear end
- Wide range of raw materials utilised (PP, PE, PA, PA GF, PP GF, POM, ABS, etc.).
- Complete project management from numerical definition, monitoring, development, industrialization and mass-production.
Processes and technologies
- Joining processes
- Plastic shaping
- 6 raw material storage silos. Automated plant with centralized treatment of the raw material (dehumidification, drying and pneumatic transport).
- SEPRO precision robots in each machine.
- All types of assembly at the foot of the machinery (welding, assembly, marking, etc.) and within the mould (over-moulding, inserts, etc). hotplate and ultrasonic welding machines; specific assembly machines, poka-yokes and artificial vision.
ACS, Autoneum, Faurecia, Trèves Group, Inergy, Lear Corporation, Megatech, Plastic Omnium, SMRC Automotive Interiors Spain, SMP, Trety etc.