Madera Fiber Technologies, S.L.
The Madera Fiber Technologies S.L. plant, located in Porriño (close to Vigo), is specialised in the manufacture of elements aimed at covering the interior of the vehicle, such as: door panels, inserts and door trims as well as seat rear panels. These products are mainly made of pinewood and synthetic fibres, which are later covered with leather or fabrics.
Products and services
Module or function
- Door module
- Wood fibre mats with resins customised to each client and densities ranging from 1,000 to 2,400 g/m2.
- NFPP mats in a wide range of densities according to the customer needs.
- Press moulded wood fibre parts with the characteristics and shape required by the client.
- Finished parts covered with leather or fabrics. Products supplied under this technology are inserts, door panels, seat rear panels, trays, etc.
The company´s products have the following advantages: low density (which implies a significant weight reduction in comparison with other materials); noise and heat insulation; shape and dimensional stability; the surface quality of wood fibre parts enables its direct coating with textiles and leather, with no need to use intermediate foams or fabrics; low dependence on oil (price stability); cheaper pressing and covering tools; shorter time in terms of development and product modifications.
Processes and technologies
- Other technologies
- Textile shaping
• Parts thermoforming based on mats.
• Fabric cutting process.
• Parts covering by pressing.
Ford, Daimler AG, Stellantis, BMW, VW, GM, Opel, Renault, etc.
Address and phone
Polígono Industrial As Gándaras, Parcela 205
Phone: 986 344 036
Fax: 986 333 562