Componentes de Vehículos de Galicia, S.A.
The company started its activity in 1990, manufacturing vehicle thermoformed carpets. Componentes de Vehículos de Galicia, S.A. develops and industrialises interior trim projects such as interior carpets, wheel arches, parcel trays or thermal shields. It is 50% co-owned by the Copo and Faurecia groups. 100% of its production is sent to car manufacturers, mainly to Stellantis, Nissan and Mitsubishi.
Products and services
Module or function
- Engine compartment
- Floor coating
- Thermoplastic olefin (TPO) washable mats and mats for trunk floor, with PU foam.
- Textile carpet parcel trays with composite core in fibreglass, plastic fibres and honeycomb cardboard.
- Flat or thermoformed cotton fibre felt soundproofing parts for the interior of the vehicle.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation for the engine compartment with thermoformed textile fibers, aluminium film as well as fire and hydrocarbon resistant non-woven fabrics.
- Textile carpet false floor with encapsulated wood core.
- Plastic air ducts with polypropylene fibre acoustic absorber.
Processes and technologies
- Joining processes
- Plastic shaping
- Textile shaping
- Carpets thermoforming
- Felts thermoforming
- Fibreglass, plastic fibres and honeycomb cardboard composites thermoforming
- Thermoplastics vacuum thermo-napping
- Carpet, wood, felt and non-woven fabrics encapsulation
- PU foaming
- Robotic water jet cutting
- Punch die cutting
- Ultrasound welding
- Vibration welding
- Thermal welding
- High frequency welding
- Die cutting
Stellantis, Nissan, Porsche, Mitsubishi.
Address and phone
Polígono Industrial Las Gándaras, Parcela 101
Phone: 986 344 003
Fax: 986 332 795