Autoneum Spain, S.A.U.
Autoneum is a global technology leader in acoustic and thermal vehicle solutions management. With over 45 plants in 26 countries and more than 9,600 employees, the company is a partner with major vehicle manufacturers around the globe. Autoneum supplies innovative, affordable solutions for noise reduction and thermal control utilising low-weight products which in turn increases the comfort and value of the vehicle whilst also reducing CO2 emissions.
Products and services
Module or function
- Engine compartment
- Floor coating
- Ground contact system
- Textile Wheel Arches: with the functionality of reducing interior and exterior noise caused by the tyres rolling and splashing as well as protecting the bodywork.
- Inner dashes: used to absorb and insulate against noise, providing a good fit to the vehicle body. Also absorb impact energy in case of collision.
- Insulating flooring: designed with latest touch technology, aesthetic parts which are abrasion, puncture and wear resistant. Easy to clean and hard-wearing. Furthermore, they provide acoustic insulation and absorption and also absorb impact energy in case of collision.
Processes and technologies
- Joining processes
- Plastic shaping
- Textile shaping
- Hot moulding and cutting presses.
- Polyurethane foam injection presses including one-shot method.
- Waterjet cutting system robots.
- Automated hot-cold moulding lines.
- High frequency, vibration and ultrasound welding.
- Fibre injection moulding and cutting lines.
- Woodstock compression moulding presses.
Stellantis (Vigo, Mangualde and Villaverde Centers), Renault Palencia, etc.
Address and phone
Pol. Ind. As Pedreiras - Pista de Roblido
32357 A Rúa de Valdeorras (Ourense)
Phone: 988 336 134
Fax: 988 336 148