The Executive Committee of the Business Factory Auto (BFA) met yesterday, at the facilities of the Galician Automotive Cluster (CEAGA), to evaluate the projects presented to this initiative.
The Committee, composed of representatives of the Galician Government, the Consortium of the Zona Franca Vigo, the PSA Group and CEAGA, selected the following projects as guests to participate in its first acceleration program:
– CABB 16 (Spin-out that will develop an electric / electronic ultra-light distribution system for electric vehicles).
– Eccocar (Startup of the Car Sharing p2p area).
– Efitransa (Several companies spin-out about automation and optimization of automotive load and components in multi-purpose transportation).
– Company that will be dedicated to the design, manufacture and commercialization of control equipment of sealing for components of automobiles (Startup).
– Flythings (Spin-off that will develop a software tool facilitating the internet of the things in production plants).
– HUMAT (Spin-out specialized in collaborative robotics).
– Retroffiting and reengineering of processes in automotive companies (Startup).
– Predictive system for detection of defects (Spin-off).
– Situm Factory Indoor (Spin-off offering a locating platform inside the factories).
– VMS Automotive (Spin-out for the manufacture and commercialization of a three-wheeled vehicle, 100% electric).
The BFA will start its activity on January 9th at the facilities of Porto do Molle (Nigrán), provided by the Consortium of the Zona Franca Vigo.
The BFA initiative has been driven by the Ministry of Economy, Employment and Industry of the Galician Government, the Consortium of Zona Franca Vigo, the PSA Group and CEAGA. The aim of the Business Factory Auto is to identify, accelerate and consolidate projects specialized in automotive and transforming them into viable and scalable innovative companies that attract and retain talent.